The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is committed to the conservation, protection, management, accessible use and enjoyment of the State's natural resources for current and future generations. The DNR strives to:
- Protect natural and cultural resources.
- Ensure sustainable recreation use and enjoyment.
- Enable strong natural resource-based economies.
- Improve and build strong relationships and partnerships.
- Foster effective business practices and good governance.
For more information or to contact a Michigan DNR Parks and Recreation Division representative in northeast Michigan, please contact Harrisville State Park at (989) 724-5126.