The original Lincoln Elementary School building was built in 1942. In the spring of 1996, a bond was passed to replace the building with a new one to be built on the same site. We began the 1998-1999 year in our new school.
Lincoln School now serves grades K-5 in its state-of-the-art facility. Between every two classrooms is a mini computer lab that is networked throughout our school. In addition, we have a technology lab that includes 24 stations, one multi-media center, a business office, nurse's station, principal's office, speech room, offices for School Success and special education testing. A large conference room, a combination music room/stage and a wonderful Project Room that is used for Art, Health, and other curriculum area projects are all put to good use in our facility.
Creating a culture of conservation at the school while raising community awareness
5th Graders Led the Charge to Turn Lunchroom Waste into School Bench!
Raising Awareness about the Danger of Plastic Bags in the Great Lakes