The Rogers City Area School District, in partnership with parents and the community, is providing a safe learning environment that produces self-sufficient, problem-solving students who are prepared for an ever-changing world.
Based on the belief that everyone can learn given time and opportunity, the mission of Rogers City Area Schools is to provide educational opportunities to develop competent, motivated learners whose positive self-image will enable them to:
- interact successfully in society
- demonstrate responsible decision-making through the utilization of inquiry, risk taking, cooperative learning, and problem solving skills
- be aware of and meet the needs of an ever changing world
By maintaining a leadership role which provides for:
- a positive, safe, and healthy environment
- a well trained, motivated staff
- a sequential core curriculum
- sound management practices
- community involvement and
- a commitment to measurable academic progress
Raising Lake Sturgeon, Chinook Salmon, and Lake Trout in the classroom to help our fisheries!