Like with any grant or organization, Northeast Michigan Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative will occasionally require you to fill out a few forms, which can all be downloaded below.
- NEW: Environmental-STEM Mini-Grant School Application: Complete this application to support school-wide place-based stewardship efforts connected to environmental-STEM learning (up to $2,000 in funds available to each school).
- Project Team Registration: Fill out this form to register your interest in participating in the Northeast Michigan Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative.
- Lesson Plan Mini-grant Application: Complete this online form to be considered for the $500 grant award. It is a two-part form, consisting of the required information for the submitted Lesson Plan and the separate page for grant application. Both must be completed for approval.
- Request for Funds: Use this form to request your grant funding or reimbursement from the Community Foundation for Northeast Michigan.
- Professional Development Support Request Form: Use this form to request financial support for participating in a Professional Development activity outside of the NE MI GLSI network
- Team Planning Support Form: Use this form to request funds to provide for planning time in advance of submitting your formal application. (You must submit a Project Team Registration Form to be eligible for these funds)
- Mentoring Grant Application: Use this form to request a $500 Mentoring Grant to compensate you for your time mentoring another teacher in place-based education pedagogy.
- Image Release Packet: Please compete the image release packet for participants in an event, students in a classroom or field work setting, and anytime you want to add photographs to a project in any media. Included in the packet are image release forms for NE MI GLSI, Michigan State University, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
Sample GLSI grant forms
Below you will find samples of correctly completely forms to help in the process of applying for a Great Lakes Stewardship Initiative grant.
- Sample Registration Form: An example of a correctly completed Team Registration Form.
Each school year the NE MI GLSI gathers all the project data for our reporting purposes. It is critical that you complete this Project Report Form at the beginning of the school year.
Are you looking to become a Michigan Green School? Click Here